dimarts, 24 de novembre del 2015

Composition 2: Fast and Furious 7

Fast and Furious 7
I'd like to recommend a film I watched recently, called Fast and Furious 7.
The director of the film is James Wan and the main actors are Paul Walker, Vin diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster.

It is an adventure film, the settings are different places of the world during 2015.
The film is about a team of people who had to do an important work to live. They ran with very fast cars and they had to catch a very horrible person.

The thing I most liked is when the characters are singing a song for Paul Walker because I think Paul is a fantastic actor and a very good person. I love this film and the others Fast and Furious.

All in all, I really like the ending and I wouldn't change it because it's fantastic.
I recommend this film to people who like action and cars.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada