dimarts, 22 de març del 2016

Composition 5: A formal email

                         A formal email
I'm writing because I was in Banyoles with my friends last weekend and we didn't know what to do, we were bored.
We walked around the city but we didn't watched any activities for teenagers. There aren't cinemas, parks, concerts, etc.

I think there are different reasons for this.
In first place, I think that Banyoles hasn't got enough money to build a cinema, a park, or made a concert.
Secondly, the people who live in Banyoles, don't effort enough, as, we haven't got anything for teenagers.
Finally, I think that Banyoles is a little city and there aren't a lot of teenagers. So, if there aren't a lot of teenagers, we don't need many activities.

We must do something about this situation.
Maybe, one of the solution, is put more places for teenagers.
Another solution, is that the teenagers go to public places in the city.
I don't know but we must definitely do something about this. The teenagers can't walk through the city without knowing what to do.

Marc Rovira


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada